Established in 1992, we are a busy three-doctor, high-quality practice with well-established general practitioners.
– VCA Wellness Programs: Allow early detection of disease and help reduce your pet’s health risks throughout his or her life.
– Diagnostic and therapeutic services: For your pets’ complete health-care needs.
– Diagnostic imaging: On-site X-ray service provides high-quality radiographs essential for identifying problems that cannot be found by a physical examination.
– Electrocardiography: On-site ECG services, as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
– Laboratory: In-house laboratory for serum chemistry and hematology for more urgent cases; we also utilize a commercial veterinary laboratory for routine and specialized diagnostics and consultations.
– Pharmacy: A complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, canine and feline heartworm preventatives, prescription diets, vitamins and shampoos.
– Surgery/Dentistry: We are fully equipped to provide routine spaying and neutering, soft tissue surgery, dental evaluations and cleaning. We also provide dental X-rays to thoroughly evaluate crowns and roots of any problem teeth.
– Emergency care: We are fully equipped to handle emergency cases.
– Pain management: Pain can accompany illness, injury, surgery, or chronic condition. Effective pain control is a vital part of caring for your pet and ensuring their comfort, quick recovery, and quality of life.