DID YOU KNOW? Up to 80% of dogs and 70% of cats who don't receive early dental care develop dental disease by the age of three years!
Poor dental health can affect your pet's entire body. Without proper dental are, your pet may suffer from bad breath, inflamed gums, missing, loose, or broken teeth, as well as pain and discomfort. Dental disease can lead to other health problems, even infection and organ damage.
SIGNS OF POOR DENTAL HEALTH:
- Bad breath.
- Visible tartar on the teeth.
- Swelling under the eyes.
- Loose or missing teeth.
- Difficulty eating (due to pain).
- Discharge from the nose.
- Drooling or excessive salivation.
- Pawing at the teeth or mouth.
- Discoloration or staining of teeth.
- Red, irritated, swollen or bleeding gums.
- Weight loss or loss of appetite.
- Lethargy and loss of vitality.
If your pet has any signs of poor dental health, please contact us to set up an appointment.
While dental cleanings seem like added expenses, they are a relatively inexpensive investment in your pet's health. Caught early, dental problems, are easy to treat. Left untreated, they can become serious, painful, and costly.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEW LOWER DENTAL PACKAGES. CHECK OUT FINANCIAL PLANS WITH LOW OR NO FINANCE CHARGES THROUGH CARE CREDIT (www.carecredit.com).