Our hospital offers Complete Wellness Examinations and Medical Condition Examinations for dogs.
Our complete exam includes a detailed history of your dog's diet, housing conditions, lifestyle risks for disease and parasites, as well as any concerns you have about your pet.
We offer routine services as part of your pet's annual examination:
- parasite control and prevention
- grooming (such as nail trims or anal gland expression)
- dental health assessment and recommendations for home-care or additional treatment
- nutritional assessment
- early disease detection through lab work (blood work, urinalysis, and/or fecal examination)
- health certificates (both domestic and international)
- DNA breed testing
We also offer additional services when your dog is ill or injured:
- outside laboratory services
- fluid therapy
- in-house pharmacy
- pain management
- day hospitalization
- referral for surgery or advanced care
- euthanasia services
Please contact our hospital with any additional questions you may have regarding our services available for your dog.
Please be sure to bring all pertinent information (any previous medical records and vaccination history) to your appointment so our doctors can assist you and give you the most updated recommendations.