Orthopedic problems are common ailments and Stoney Creek Animal Hospital is equipped to handle many of the most common orthopedic problems. Procedures performed at VCA Stoney Creek Animal Hospital include:
- ACL ligament repair (cruciate ligament injuries)
- Luxating patella (dislocating kneecap)
- Bone fracture repair and management
- FHO surgery (femoral head ostectomy)
- Digit and limb amputation, often as part of cancer treatment
Of course, all of our orthopedic patients receive the same peri-operative surgical care discussed above for soft tissue surgery patients.