Charlotte Pet Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic problems are common ailments and Stoney Creek Animal Hospital is equipped to handle many of the most common orthopedic problems. Procedures performed at VCA Stoney Creek Animal Hospital include:
- ACL ligament repair (cruciate ligament injuries)
- Luxating patella (dislocating kneecap)
- Bone fracture repair and management
- FHO surgery (femoral head ostectomy)
- Digit and limb amputation, often as part of cancer treatment
Of course, all of our orthopedic patients receive the same peri-operative surgical care discussed above for soft tissue surgery patients.