Client Appreciation Days
VCA Stoney Creek Animal Hospital would like to take this opportunity to thank you, our valued clients, for trusting us to provide the best veterinary care available to your pets. Each Fall our hospital participates in several promotional events to show our appreciation ending in our annual Fall Festival celebration event.
To ensure we are always providing the best quality medicine and service for our patients this Fall we have made the following updates:
- New comfortable exam room seating for you and new comfy bedding for your pets
- Cat Only Exam room with custom cat tree
- New soft washable bedding for all cages
- Pet Cots for each boarding suite
- Relaxing Outdoor shaded runs so your pet can enjoy the view outside during the day
- New Retail area featuring Kong and Nylabone toys
- New maintenance pet food selections as well as lower pricing on prescription diets
- Extended Saturday hours till 4:00pm (starting September 30, 2014)
- Sunday hours for boarding pick-up (starting October 5, 2014)
In addition, to show our appreciation, and afford you the opportunity to update your pets on some valuable wellness care, we are lowering our vaccine pricing. Since pets age much more rapidly than we do, many health changes can occur over a year. Your pet needs a detailed physical exam, vaccinations, early detection lab work, and other procedures each year to stay in peak health.
At VCA Stoney Creek Animal Hospital, we stress wellness and preventive care above all. To help your pets get the preventive care they need, as part of our Client Appreciation Days celebration, all of our canine and feline vaccines will be lowered to $10.00 each with your paid examination.
Our health-care team prides itself on providing the very best medical care for your pet. Please contact us or stop by to see the additional promotions and services we are offering to celebrate our valued clients.