Doggy DaycareAt VCA Riverside Veterinary Hospital, our Doggy Daycare provides your dog with social interaction, plenty of exercise, nap time when needed and lots of love and attention in a safe and comfortable environment. We have several very large and grassy fenced-in yards (no concrete or stone runs) that provide plenty of opportunity for your dog to socialize with other dogs of the same age, size and temperament. Taking into account the weather and activity level of your dog, most can play outside all day. During inclement weather we have a large indoor room for dogs to play in. Quiet periods are provided for dogs that require it. At the end of the day your dog will go home happy and tired. Upon request, we will also provide grooming, bathing and medical examinations!
We only have a few requirements! All dogs must be:
- At least eight weeks of age.
- Spayed/neutered by six months of age.
- Current on vaccinations for distemper, Parvo, rabies, and kennel cough. Kennel cough vaccines must be given every six months.
- Tested for intestinal parasites prior to attending daycare, then quarterly.
- On heartworm/parasite prevention and have a negative heartworm test annually.
- On flea control April through December.
- Up to date with annual exam (by a veterinarian).
Max and Seamus romp through one of our spacious yards and the dogs play in the fresh country air.
Monday through Friday - Drop off anytime after 7:30am and Pick up by 6:45pm
* Doggy Day Care Registration Form
* See Our Doggy Daycare Tour!