VCA Northside Animal Hospital Testimonials
We value feedback from our clients. Please share your story with us by writing a testimonial.
My Dog Duke
-Jessica from Greenwich, CT
Pet Name: Duke
Back in early June, my dog choked on a cookie and I was forced to rush him to the animal hospital because he was foaming at the mouth and on the ride over there, his body actually went into shock and he stopped moving. Once I got there I ran in with him in my arms and they took him RIGHT away! They worked on him and sent out x rays that were immediately returned, and they also kept checking on me to make sure I was okay as well as to keep me updated on how they were doing. Eventually they got the cookie out, and then kept him for the day just to monitor him. The staff was so caring and so incredible! thank you!