New House Call Service!
New York Veterinary Hospital now offers a new House Call Service that will allow you to enjoy the benefit of reducing your pet's stress level (and yours, too!).
Our hospital's new House Call Service includes:
- A comprehensive pet examination performed by our hospital's own Dr. Kimberly Whitfield, assisted by a Licensed Veterinary Technician.
- Flexible scheduling available, Monday through Friday.
- The service is available for dogs, cats, and exotic pets (with the exception of birds).
Typical visits that our service offers include:
- Routine pet check-ups
- Ill pet examinations'
- Pet vaccinations
- Sample collection for lab testing (helping to avoid stress-induced test abnormalities)
- Post-surgery care
- Acupuncture therapy
- At home euthanasia, should that time have come
Scheduling your House Call Services appointment is easy. Just call New York Veterinary Hospital at (212) 717-7222 and our Client Care Specialist will make all of the arrangements. (Please note that we do ask for 24-hour advance notice when making your appointment for House Call Services.)