Health Certificates

International Health Certificates are mandatory when traveling out of the United States with your pet. Often, these are very complicated forms that require much preparation. We encourage you to plan ahead - at least 30 days - prior to your scheduled trip with your pet. 

To begin, please review the requirements of the country you are traveling to at the following website:

Click on "Export from the U.S." and follow the instructions for "Live Animal"

Please call VCA Nellis to set up an appointment so that we can assist with your travel needs. 702-453-1220