The VCA CareClub™ membership includes the blood tests and dental care every pet needs.
VCA CareClub™ Screening Tests:
- - Screen your pet for developing problems that can be treated before becoming serious
- - Rule out underlying kidney or liver problems before giving your pet certain medications
- - Establish a baseline picture of what represents “good health values” for your individual pet
A complete blood cell count (CBC) provides important information and helps detect anemia, infection, chronic inflammation or other diseases. A Blood Chemistry Profile is essential for determining organ function, electrolytes, and blood sugar. Screening tests also include urinalysis and fecal exam to check for parasites.
Dental Evaluation & Cleaning Includes:
- - Dental X-rays
- - Thorough examination of all teeth under anesthesia
- - Cleaning above and below the gum line
- - Teeth polishing
- - Anesthesia and anesthesia monitoring
- - IV catheter and fluids
- - Plus dental exam on any additional visits
Dental disease affects up to 80% of pets over the age of three, and just like in humans, there can be serious consequences of poor dental health.