VCA McClave Receives the Cat Friendly Practice Certification Renewal
VCA McClave Animal hospital is proud of its certification renewal as a Cat Friendly Practice, a voluntary certification program initiated by the American Association of Feline Practitionners (AAFP). This program was created to improve the standards of veterinary care for cats in practice settings. Topics addressed include staff training and client communication, waiting room design, feline handling, exam rooms and hospital wards dedicated to feline patients, pain management and preventative care by life stages, among others.
Our Promise to You and Your cat:
- Our premises are of good clinical standard.
- Our staff are knowledgeable about and understand cats.
- Our staff have a gentle, caring and empathetic approach to handling cats.
- Our practice has a cat friendly waiting room and exam room.
- Our practice has the ability to hospitalize cats in a comfortable setting to meet their unique needs
Our lobby With Cat Waiting Room
Our Cat Waiting Room
Our Cat Picture Board, Cat Exam Room
A Glimpse of our Cat Exam Room with Scratching Board
A Patient on IV Fluids Secure in a Private Tent
Come visit our feline friendly quarters anytime you are in the area!