Common Cat Behaviors & Facts
Cats exhibit many unique behaviors that people may or may not understand. To live harmoniously with a cat it is important to understand these behaviors and their body language. Learn how to read your cat’s clues such as vocalizations, tail carriage, ear position and eye appearance to know if they are happy and content.
Get tips on keeping indoor cats entertained and happy to help avoid behavioral and medical issues. Learn how to identify your cats play preferences in order to tap into his inner predator and get him some much-needed exercise to say fit and healthy. Get your cat facts straight with our wealth of articles.
More on Behaviors & Facts
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Pet's Happiness and Help Prevent Bad Behavior
- Why Does My Cat... Like to Sleep in Small Boxes and Tiny Spaces?
- 5 Secrets of Supremely Happy Indoor Cats
- Aggression in Cats
- Cat Exercise: Keeping Your Kitty in Good Shape
- Four Games That Tap Into Your Cat's Animal Instincts - Plus the Best Times of Day to Play
- How and Why Cats Purr: Experts Have Theories But Say It's Still a Mystery
- Why Does My Cat... Sleep All Day?