WE APPRECIATE ANY HELP - AS LITTLE AS A PENNY HELPS! ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
TO DONATE, PLEASE CONTACT VCA MAIN STREET AT (619) 232-7401 or VCA CHARITIES EMAIL AT email@example.com.
Help Us Support Pets in Need
Like you, we love pets and want them all to live healthy, happy lives. Join us as we support worthy 501(c)(3) organizations that directly help pets in need, as well as educational programs promoting veterinary medicine for the treatment and prevention of cruelty to animals.
We recently donated $20,000 to the Louisiana SPCA to help transport pets out of the crowded shelters to other facilities to give them a chance at adoption. You can help us support worthwhile causes like this one by donating below.
Pennies for Pets - round up your purchase at a participating VCA Animal Hospital to the nearest dollar to support VCA Charities and its programs and designated grant recipients.
VCA Charities' Pet Food Pantry - launched in June 2010 in Venice, CA, VCA Charities' Pet Food Pantry provides pet food to the clients of food pantries. It is co-sponsored by Hill's Pet Nutrition. The VCA Charities Pet Food Pantry allows pets to get the necessary proper nutrition to stay healthy.
ViDAS - grants awarded semi-annually to five veterinarians, residents or technicians who travel to Playa del Carmen and Bacalar, Mexico as part of a 30-member ViDAS delegation to provide primary care and control animal overpopulation through spaying and neutering.
Matching Funds - supports local pet-related events and organizations at participating VCA Animal Hospitals.
Donations to Pet-Related Charities - Each year, a portion of funds raised by VCA Charities is donated to worthy pet-related organizations to help as many pets as possible.
We're proud to have supported the following pet-related non-profit organizations:
• American Veterinary Medical Foundation
• Humane societies and animal shelters across America
• SPCA LA
• Tower of Hope - service dogs for combat veterans
• Animal Relief Coalition for Haiti (ARCH)
• American Red Cross " Pet Disaster Relief
• Project OneSong - dedicated to the welfare of disadvantaged animals and
VCA Charities Grant Application
VCA Charities was founded in 2005 to aid organizations assisting animals affected by Hurricane Katrina. Since then, our scope has expanded, though our mission remains the same: to improve the lives of pets and those who love them. The funds we raise are distributed as grants to organizations that meet these criteria.
- Applicants must be pet-related 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Applicants must have direct interaction with the welfare and health of pets and/or their owners 75% of the year (adoptions, placement and health care).
- If applicant is a shelter, humane society or rescue group, then applicant must adopt out a minimum of 500 pets per year.
- Organizations that have been granted funding from VCA Charities must wait 12 months before re-applying for support.
- Organizations with existing, working relationships with VCA and its affiliates are ineligible.
Only no-kill shelters may apply.
How to Apply:
Please download and complete the VCA Charities application and provide any requested supporting materials. VCA Charities thanks you for taking the time to apply. Thank you for helping our fourlegged, feathered, and scaled friends.
Questions about VCA Charities? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.