In-Office Surgical Suite
Dedicated Surgical Facilities
Our hospital features dedicated surgical suites. Surgical suites are rooms designated for use during surgery only. These rooms are kept as clean as possible to minimize bacteria and other infectious organisms that would be capable of contaminating a surgical wound. All people entering the room must wear a cap and surgical mask to prevent spreading outside germs into the room.
Our surgical suites are fully equipped with the latest technology. We provide:
- Fully trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient procedures for your pet
- Heated surgery tables for greater comfort
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- Comprehensive patient monitoring during anesthesia, including temperature, ECG, blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood oxygen saturation
- Intensive recovery and post-operative care
Loomis Basin uses comprehensive anesthetic monitoring. Your pet’s vital signs, such as pulse, respiration, and blood oxygen level, are checked regularly by our dedicated surgical nursing team. We also use the latest in pain relief and pain management techniques. Your pet will be given medicine before, during, and after any procedure to make sure his or her recovery will be much more comfortable.