Technician SupervisorStella Allen
- Joined VCA Kaneohe in March 1999 when Ahuimanu Animal Hospital merged with VCA Kaneohe Animal Hospital
Registered Veterinary TechnicianHope Butler
Veterinary Tech School: Vet Tech Institute at Bradford School
Hope graduated with her registered veterinary technician license in January 2011. She joined VCA Kaneohe as a technician in September 2011. Since 2013, she has become a part of the Technician Supervisor team.
Erin is currently enrolled in the Veterinary Technician Program at Windward Community College.
- Joined VCA Kaneohe Animal Hospital in July 2011.
Worked for many years as a chair-side assistant in human dentistry.
- Working at Kaneohe Pet Health Center since September 1994 and VCA Antech purchased Kaneohe Pet Health Center in 1995 renaming the hospital VCA Kaneohe Animal Hospital.
- Joined VCA Kaneohe Animal Hospital in June 2013.
- Joined VCA Kaneohe in May 2006
- Joined VCA Kaneohe Animal Hospital in May 2013.