BoardingVCA Hemingway Cat Hospital is please to provide comfortable feline-exclusive boarding facilities. Here your kitty will relax in a quiet environment with plenty of toys and attention!
We offer single, double, quad condos, suites, and runs depending on the needs of your cat and if multiple cats will be housed together. Weekend, Holiday, and Single Day boarding is available to meet your needs. Tours available. Please call for pricing and availability as well as to book your reservation.
- a dedicated animal care attendant to ensure your kitty has a pleasant stay.
- play pen/ sun time on a rotating basis through our front pen (when space allows).
- a quiet environment with soothing music.
- complementary upgrades space permitting.
- 5 minute brush out sessions at an additional charge.
- full-service feline-exclusive groomer available on site.
- full-time veterinarians and veterinary nurses on staff monitoring your cat regularly.
We feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach dry food and Science Diet Adult Maintenance canned food to our adult visitors. Kittens receive Science Diet Kitten formula. You may prefer to bring your cat’s regular diet from home, especially if your cat eats a special diet for medical reasons.
Although you are welcome to bring your cat’s favorite toys, bedding, etc., we regretfully cannot guarantee their return as things may get lost or mixed in with the general laundry.
There are additional fees for administering medications, medical procedures, grooming or flea treatment. If you pick up your cat before noon on the day of discharge, you will not be charged for that day. Please allow 20 minutes for check-in/check-out.
All cats must be current on both Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies vaccinations, unless your veterinarian has discontinued them due to medical reasons.
All cats must be free of fleas and ticks. All cats are checked for fleas and ticks at check-in. If fleas and/or ticks are present, a flea/tick treatment will be administered for an additional charge.
Hide boxes are available for shy kitties to feel more comfortable.