Pasadena Cat Boarding
Our boarding facility for dogs and cats features:
- Medically Supervised Boarding
- 24-hour Attendant On-Duty
- Indoor, Climate-Controlled Ward Cages
- Indoor and Outdoor Runs for Dogs
- Special Needs Welcome - medication, special diet or feeding, senior pets, exercise, medical procedures.
Please contact us for boarding fees or to arrange a tour of our facility. Reservations may be required if boarding over a holiday.
Things to Know for Boarding
- Boarding fees are charged per calendar day. If a bath is requested on the day of discharge, the fee for the last calendar day is waived.
- There is no check-in or check-out time for boarding. However, if your pet is over 7 years of age (a senior pet), or requires medication, we ask that you check-in with a doctor so that he/ she can coordinate your pet’s special care with our medical team.
- There may be an additional charge for special needs while boarding (ex: for medicating your pet or special feeding needs). Please contact us for more details.
- Pets may not be admitted or discharged on holidays, Sundays or after-hours.
Vaccination Requirements for Boarding
Cats - FVRCP