Our Carrollton Animal Hospital

VCA Carrollton Animal Hospital was established in 1949 by Dr. E. D. Davis, an Alabama Poly Technic Institute (currently known as Auburn University) graduate. The hospital was originally a small two room brick building and most clients had large farm animals. Over the years the needs shifted as the number of farmers began to decrease. The hospital began to treat mostly small animals with the current patients being mostly cats and dogs. In 1968, Dr. William McGee, a University of Georgia graduate, joined Dr. Davis and in 1971 became a partner. Carrollton Animal Hospital became AAHA accredited in 1973 and today is the second oldest accredited member in the state of Georgia. Dr. Davis retired in 1990 and sadly died in February 2001. Dr. McGee is now enjoying full retirement as of September of 2004.
CLOSE CLOSE