We are dedicated to helping patients who have complicated and often life-threatening problems. By applying our advanced knowledge in endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, immunology, infectious disease, nephrology/urology, neurology, respiratory disease and oncology with our ability to perform specialized diagnostic tests, we can often provide a more precise diagnosis and medical treatment plan for those patients who have multiple and/or complicated problems or that may require a specialized treatment program.
Our team understands how important timely, compassionate and caring communication can be to both the client and patient. We understand how important and critical communication can be in the short and long-term care treatment of the every patient we see. We are dedicated to providing excellent care of each patient and the satisfaction of every client
- Abdominal and Thoracic Ultrasound
- Bone Marrow Aspirates and Core Biopsy
- Endoscopic Procedures including bronchoscopy, colonoscopy, gastroduodenoscopy, laryngoscopy, and rhinoscopy
- Abdominoscentesis, Thoracocentesis, and Pericardiocentesis
- Placement of Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Ultrasound Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration and Needle Biopsy
These important diagnostic procedures when combined with a thorough physical examination and lab work can help us provide a more accurate diagnosis, establish an effective treatment plan and provide a more definitive prognosis.