Preventive Care Clinic
At VCA we stress wellness and preventive care above all, and to help your pets get the preventive care that they need, we have created our Preventive Care Clinic. At our clinics, with your paid examination, your pet will receive all due vaccines at 50% off the regular price. Also, we'll show you the right products for your pet based on breed, lifestyle, etc. It's one of the nicest things you can do for a healthy, happy pet! Start by making an appointment today.
Request an appointment for our Preventive Care Clinic
Preventive Care Clinic Hours: Wednesday 12:00PM-4:00PM
Please let us know your preferred date and time.
Preventive Care is key to your pet's overall health:
Vaccines and regular health exams are key preventive care measures and are critical to the well being of your pets to help protect them from potentially deadly infectious diseases.VCA veterinarians recommend:
- Giving core vaccines to dogs (distemper, canine adenovirus, parvovirus and rabies)
- Giving core vaccines to cats (panleukopenia, rhinotracheitis, calicivirus and rabies)
- Starting a vaccine program between 6 and 9 weeks of age to begin proper lifelong protection
- Giving vaccines every 3 weeks until a pet reaches 15 to 17 weeks of age. This time interval allows for maximum immune response and therefore, the best protection.
- Boostering pets one year after the puppy or kitten hood vaccines
- Vaccinating thereafter every 1 to 3 years (or as recommended by your VCA veterinarian) depending on a pet's lifestyle and risk factors
We make preventing disease easy. Our Preventive Care Clinics are offered on certain day(s) and times during the week to allow us to focus on the preventive care needs of our patients during those times. If it is time for your pets' vaccinations, then request an appointment today during one of our Preventive Care Clinics and take advantage of our offer.