Health Certificates

Our doctors here at VCA Almaden Valley Animal Hospital can provide you with health certificates for domestic and international locations. Some states such as Hawaii and some countries including Japan, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand require additional testing, anti-parasitics or vaccines for import. Please check with the country you will be traveling to, in order to verify if any additional requirements are needed for your pets health certificate.

Some websites which may help you are: