Welcome! Located just off I-215 at 2530 W 4700 S, due west of Redwood Road, VCA All Pet Animal Hospital is a friendly, comfortable, state of the art, full service AAHA Accredited veterinary hospital. Our caring and skilled veterinarians provide well and sick pet services, for puppies & kittens, adult dogs and cats, and senior pets. Our service include physical exams, vaccines, including weekly Preventative Care vaccine clinics; boarding, spay, neuter, and routine and advanced dentistry care, including orthodontics performed by a boarded Veterinary dentist, x-ray, ultrasound, orthopedic surgery and laboratory testing. We carry Hill’s Science & Prescription Diets, Royal Canin therapeutic foods and a variety of treats. We work closely with several local rescue groups and animal shelters including CAWS, Utah Friends of Basset Hounds, National Brittany Rescue, the Humane Society of Utah and Herd of Wyoming. We offer Care Club Wellness packages that includes 5 examinations, annual vaccines, prevention and early disease detection blood tests, parasite testing (worms and heartworms), even spaying or neutering and routine dental cleanings including full mouth x-rays. These Care Club packages have easy monthly payments.
We welcome you to VCA All Pet Animal Hospital where we care about you and your pet, and will help you take the best possible care of your loveable companion. Our doctors, Dr. Brett Neville and Dr. Lindsey Maloof, are knowledgeable and skilled veterinarians, and kind and compassionate individuals. Along with our friendly front office staff and well trained patient care team, we will provide exceptional service to you and your pet. In the community since 1986, we are here to serve you.
- VCA Wellness Programs: Allow early detection of disease and help reduce your pet's health risks throughout his or her life.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services: For your pets complete health-care needs.
- Diagnostic imaging: On-site X-ray service provides high-quality radiographs essential for identifying problems that cannot be found by a physical examination as well as consultations with radiology specialists.
- Electrocardiography: On-site ECG services, as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: In-house laboratory for serum chemistry and hematology for more urgent cases; we also utilize a commercial veterinary laboratory for routine and specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: A complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, canine and feline heartworm preventatives, prescription diets, vitamins and shampoos.
- Surgery/Dentistry: We are fully equipped to provide routine spaying and neutering, soft tissue surgery, orthodontic procedures, dental evaluations and cleaning. We also provide dental X-rays to thoroughly evaluate crowns and roots of any problem teeth.
- Emergency care: We are fully equipped to handle emergency cases.
Pain management: Pain can accompany illness, injury, surgery, or chronic condition. Effective pain control is a vital part of caring for your pet and ensuring their comfort, quick recovery, and quality of life.